Thursday 16 June 2011

In the beginning

Today being the 16th June 2011 I have decided to create a blog telling the story of my life so far. It probably won't be very interesting to most but as I'm an avid Family History fan I thought it would be a nice idea for my family to have a glimpse of what and who made me the person I am today......good and bad!
My family are my life so this is for you! My mum, dad, hubby, children, sister, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, God children, in-laws, and all the friends that I call my family especially my little bestie Linda. I love you all! I only wish I could include my Grand parents in this............I miss them so much!
4 Generations
My mum, me, my three children, my sister, her 9 children and my sister's 2 grand daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment